1. The Eleventh Hour by Graeme Base
: to keep my music protected. i suppose i can get an actual folder but keeping it inside a children's book is much more interesting.
2. Conversational Tagalog by Teresita V. Ramos
: for when i have the time to practice my tagalog (which is never).
3. a paid electric bill from november: because i'm too lazy to put it in its proper place.
4. packet from the motion picture editors guild: from when i went to the orientation last week.
5. menu from the counter
: from when i got a call from the union while i was having lunch with my brother. i wrote the directions down on it.
6. a blank notebook: i was going to use it for something. i just can't remember what.
7. a worn notebook: with my digitizing and dubbing notes.
8. my wallet: with my monies and cards and receipts and IDs and groupons and things.
9. tampons and sanitary pads: for when i shed my uterine lining.
: i found it.
11. two luna bars: s'mores and nutz over chocolate (they don't use real chocolate).
12. glasses case: for when i want to put my glasses away.